|Visit Western - Key Sites|
|Contact Information (University-wide)|
|Bellingham and Whatcom County|
|Bellingham (City of)|
|Bellingham Area Guide|
|Bellingham Visitor's Bureau|
|Whatcom Museum of History and Art|
|Whatcom Transportation Authority|
|Events and Performances|
|Calendar of All University Events|
|Distinguished Lecture Series|
|Photos of Western|
|Virtual WWU Postcard|
Find information for:
|Faculty and Staff|
|Parents and Families|
|Alumni and Visitors|
Be Citiwise a savvy state of mind where street smarts meet book smarts.
Overview Undergraduate Degrees
Arts and Sciences
- A.S. General Studies
- A.S. General Studies - Military Only
- B.S. General Studies
- B.S. Communications – Social Media
- B.A. Applied Psychology
CityBridge4-Year Degree Options
Flexible Study OptionsOnline Courses
Other ProgramsLanguage Assisted MBA (AMBA) English Language Program (ELP)
University ProfileOverview Experience Citywise Diversity at CityU Academic Model Accreditation Office of the President
Student ServicesOverview Academic Schedule Course Schedule Library Services Bookstore Counseling Center Career Center Commencement
- Schedule & Instructions
- Commencement Speaker
- Cap and Gown
- Driving Directions
- Seattle Center Key Arena
- Commencement 2010
Flexible Study Options
ResourcesContact Us Work at CityU
Study AbroadOverview Current Study Opportunities
- Use the first drop-down box to select the quarter you would like to view and press "View".
- Use the second drop-down box, that appears after you select a quarter, to select the department you would like to view and then press "View".
- To view detailed information about each course, click on the course number.
- A number of EvCC classes are "self-support" and do not utilize state funding to cover their instructional costs. Additionaly, view the other type of class fees that may occur.
- In the far right column of the list you can see how many seats are still available in the class; " WL " indicates how many spaces are still available on the waitlist if the class is full. Please note : Students are responsible to monitor their waitlist status using the Kiosk Waitlist Inquiry. If you remain on a Waitlist when the quarter begins, you must go to the first class and speak with the Instructor for permission to enroll. Instructor permission must be submitted to Enrollment Services within 48 hours and payment is due at the time of registration.
- The new common course numbering (CCN) scheme takes effect SUMMER 2008. Students continuing from previous quarters should take care in selecting their classes in order to avoid duplication of courses, and in order to properly continue in sequenced courses in areas such as math, science and the world languages. Check out the CCN for more information .
For information about how to register, check out the Registration page .
Everett has a long tradition of academic excellence as EvCC offers: small classes, variety of programs, personal contact with your instructors, an active campus life, athletics, and affordable tuition. Like you, the college is always changing and growing: new degree programs, new buildings, and new services.
We offer additional assistance for the following groups:
|Foster Youth||60+||Under 18|
Ready to get started? Check out EvCC4U ; sign up to receive e-mail based on your interests, be alerted to deadlines,discover campus opportunities and more!
Admission and Registration Overview
The Enrollment Services Office located in Jackson Center provides many services for new, continuing and former students. Whether you need assistance registering for classes, applying for graduation, locating your grades or you need to obtain a test waiver, our skilled staff is waiting to assist you. Stop in today and pick up information on Getting Started or call us at 425-388-9219.
Are you a New Student?
* Want to learn about the College? Find information about Campus Tours, Classes, Advising, Activites and more by clicking here.
* Ready to apply? Click here to Apply Now.
* View the list of registration resources.
* You should also complete Placement Testing and Mandatory Orientation and meet with an advisor.
Are you a Former Student?
We make it easy to get Get Re-Started Now!
Register for Classes
Register for classes through the Student Kiosk. In the Student Kiosk you can also change your PIN, look up your Student ID Number, get your Unofficial Transcript, check your waitlist status, find your current quarter schedule and change your address.
Whether you are a New, Former or Current student we encourage you to:
Stay informed by checking our Enrollment Services announcements periodically.
Are you a Current Student getting ready to Graduate?
Learn how to apply for graduation and the Diploma Application Acrobat PDF Reader Icon. There is no processing charge for the Diploma Application.
We make it easy to order your transcripts and access your student record.
Majors and Programs - A to Z Department Sites
EvCC offers a variety of university transfer, professional, technical, vocational, job skills, basic skills and personal enrichment courses and programs. See also College Course Catalog , Corporate & Continuing Education Center , Learning Communities , University Transfer Planning , Vocational/Technical Training , Certificates and Degrees , University Center , eLearning , and Green Programs .
In addition to the programs below, view the comprehensive Curriculum Guide list of all available programs and certificates
Training & Professional Development
- Corporate & Continuing Education Center
- Customized Employee Training
- Small Business Acceleration
- Next Level Leadership Institute
Credit Degree Programs
- Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Materials Manufacturing
- EvCC Foundation
- Business & Industry Solutions eNewsletter
- Follow Everett Community College Business & Industry Solutions on LinkedI
View all of our classes or select a course from our catalog.
Maps & Directions to the EvCC Main Campus
Additional Off-Site Locations
* Everett Chorale (Off Site)
* Lake Tye Building in Monroe (TYE)
* Oly's Dance Studio at the Dorothy Jayne Studio (ODS)
* Pacific Fly Fishers
* Fitness Center (FIT)
Directions to Corporate & Continuing Education Center (CCEC):
2333 Seaway Blvd.
Everett, WA 98203
The Corporate & Continuing Education Center, an Everett Community College site, is located near Boeing and Fluke on Seaway Boulevard in South Everett.
* Take I-5 north or south to exit 189 (Paine Field exit) to Highway 526 (Boeing Freeway).
* Take 526 to the Seaway Boulevard exit.
* Go north on Seaway Boulevard past the Boeing exits. The CCEC is on the right, past the Narbeck Wildlife Sanctuary.